Shipping & Returns
Our delivery options may vary. View what's currently available at checkout.
We offer complementary ground shipping for all orders over $125 within the United States.
For customers based in New York City, Same Day Delivery is available in select areas as an option at checkout for a $25 flat rate. Orders placed before 2pm EST will be delivered same day.
Please note that duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
You have the option to return any product within 21 days of delivery for all domestic orders. We do not accept international returns at this time.
LBV will provide a complementary return shipping label for customers.
Returned products must be unworn, in its original new condition, in its entirety (boxes, accessories, covers, labels, booklets, etc.) and in its original packaging, accompanied by a copy of the receipt. We recommend you take all necessary precautions to ensure its protection. Any damaged, used, incomplete, or soiled product will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Please follow the returns procedure below.
- Navigate to https://lbv.loopreturns.com
- Enter your order number and email address or shipping zip code to start.
- Follow the instructions to select the items you want to return and indicate the reason for return.
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
- Place the items you wish to return, as well as a copy of your receipt, inside the box in which you received your order.
- Place the pre-paid return label provided on the outside of the package.
- Once your package is prepared you can drop off your package at the circulation center (post office, UPS store, etc) of the shipping carrier listed on the return label.
- Returns must be shipped within 21 days of delivery. Returns made after 21 days will not be accepted.
In case of return, please allow 7 days for your refund to be processed. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
The refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Delays may occur with your bank or credit card posting the refund to your account.